Age: 14 – 18
Goal: Pupils create gif-animations to visualize chemical processes.
What you need:
- Enough computers
- Image editing tool (e.g. GIMP)
- Present a chemical phenomenon and give some basic information.
- GIMP-Tutorial (gif-animation)
2. Pupils’ task:
- Find out what’s behind that phenomenon.
- Break it down into its basic components.
- Visualize the process in a gif-animation.
- Present and compare the results.
- How does a gecko stick to the wall?
Idea by: Manfred Amann (German description)